top of page




If you are struggling to help a loved one suffering from a cognitive disorder with his or her finances, health care decisions, housing decisions, etc., then you may need a probate conservatorship. A probate conservatorship is where a responsible adult petitions the court to be appointed to care for another adult who cannot manage his or her finances or care for himself or herself. The process of getting appointed as a conservator in California is confusing, time consuming, and tedious. Court oversight is stringent once the conservator is appointed. I have the experience, expertise, and compassion to help clients through this process. Contact our office today for a free 30 minute consultation. 

Part of a network of attorneys to also meet your needs in the following legal areas:

Family law, Employment Law, Intellectual Property, Personal Injury, and Trust litigation

bottom of page